Monday

So you want to Start a Blogging




Hello, there!

Today I am going to start a series on some questions that are asked often in the blogging community.

Starting a blog is easy, it just takes a few clicks here and there, but I am going to take you behind the scenes and show you some stuff I learned through trial and error without going through the time consuming mistakes.

I do feel this subject is a lot better explained through verbal communication, so let go!




Thanks for Visiting, If you liked this post please Like & Share. Please Leave me a comment it lets me know you're there, leave your link behind :) Don't for forget to follow this blog! Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Madi Brown1:49 PM

    Laurie,
    Madi Brown just wants to toot-toot your horn for encouraging others to blog. I recommend doing so as well. Being able to vent aloud online has saved me thousands of dollars in therapy costs GIRLFRIEND.


    For Reals, and Love you the most,
    Madi Brown
    http://www.Madibrown.com

    ReplyDelete